Apostle-Elect Dr. Lewis Fisher, Jr, Senior Pastor and Tonja Y. Fisher, Pastor
1336 Hwy 32 South
P. O. Box 127
Hobbsville, North Carolina 27946
December 26, 2018
Invites you to join us for the Public Affirmation of Apostle-Elect Dr. Lewis Fisher, Jr. To The Sacred Office of Apostle - January 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm - At Blanchard’s Grove Missionary Baptist Church
The officiant for this service is Apostle Ezekiel Murrell Jr., from Great Joy Worship Center located in Beaufort NC, and the speaker is Apostle Willie Murray, Senior Pastor of the God's City of Refuge Church located in Newport NC, and visionary of the Covenant Pastors Fellowship.
We look forward to your presence and helping us to rejoice in the Lord, as we give God the entire Honor and the Praise for all the Great things He is doing, has done, and continue to do in our lives.
The principle of this public affirmation is set forth in the word of the Lord:
In the scriptures: Numbers 27:18-23, says, "And the Lord said unto Moses, take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit, and lay thine hand upon him.
19) And set him before Eleazar the priest, and before all the congregation; and give him a charge in their sight.
20) And thou shalt put some of thine honor upon him, that all the congregation of the children of Israel may be obedient.
21) And he shall stand before Eleazar the priest, who shall ask counsel for him after the judgment of Urim before the Lord: at his word shall they go out, and at his word they shall come in, both he, and all the children of Israel with him, even all the congregation.
22) And Moses did as the Lord commanded him: and he took Joshua, and set him before Eleazar the priest, and before the congregation.
23) And he laid his hands upon him, and gave him a charge, as the Lord commanded by the hand of Moses."
Deuteronomy 34:9, "And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel harkened unto him and did as the Lord commanded Moses."
Come out and be a witness to this blessed ceremony.
Minister Urania Harrell